Anita has been a Registered Nurse for over twenty years and has combined her professional career with her interest in yoga to guide her anatomy focused teaching.
Through thoughtfully combining traditional nursing assessment with the modalities of Reiki and Yoga, she offers her clients/patients holistic care focused on the mind, the body, and the spirit for optimum wellness. She loves to share her love of yoga and its research based benefits of strength, flexibility, balance and calm.
- Yoga Alliance certification in Bhakti and Yin Yoga
- Level II Reiki Practitioner
- Attended training in Yoga Nursing™ with Annette Tersigni RN at Kripalu
- Teaches at Yoga Mandali, the YMCA, Saratoga Springs Branch.
- The initial meeting was excellent. Well-planned by Anita. She is a great listener. Our first yoga session was transforming. Laurie W. on August 14, 2016
- Anita's certification and Reiki training, both work in harmony to enhance her yoga class. These unique attributes allow her reach-and teach- at a level that is most appropriate, deeply felt,and much appreciated. Shirley W. on December 14, 2015
- This was the best Yoga class that I have ever taken. The body can heal if we allow and encourage it to. Thank you Anita for teaching us how to facilitate the process. I have never felt better! Frieda G. on December 9, 2015.
- Anita and I met while living in a lovely paradise a number of years ago...during our long chats, at the beach, her love for her profession became obvious to me...Nursing is not just a job for her, but part of who she is...Additionally, she has the magic of "Healing Hands"...A gift that serves her well while doing her "healing" work; be that Nurse Healer, Reiki Practitioner, or her thoughtfully designed anatomy focused yoga... (Patria Mestey Perez)
- Anita's career in nursing, combined with her intuitive ability to zero in on a body's achy spots and blocked energy channels, have come together to create a healer whose touch seems to radiate healing energy. I love attending her yoga classes! Ray